From Facebook groups and personal pages to YouTube, from congregational settings to where “two or three are gathered”, the one message which is beginning to sound clearer and louder than ever before is regarding the “Third Angel’s Message”.
It is found in Revelation, chapter 14:
(9) And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, (10) The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: (11) And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. (12) Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
It does not matter what your pastor preaches or teaches. I won’t matter what your teacher or presenter shares, THIS message is the message for these last days and no matter how much you wish to disregard it, disqualify it, or deny it, it will constantly ring forth, loudly and clearly until you have made a decision, a proper and informed decision as to what you will do.
The clue which is readily seen is the word “worship”. One will either worship God or not. The Bible is clear, too, for it mentions worship in connection with the “commandments of God”, not of Christ, not of the Apostles, not of anyone other than God, and the place where the worship, according to the commandment of God is found in Exodus 20:
(8) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. (9) Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: (10) But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: (11) For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
DO NOT make these common and fatal, eternally fatal mistakes:
- Claim it was given to the Jews/Israelites only,
- Was done away at the cross,
- Believing dispensations or covenants made it null and void,
- Believe Christians were given Sunday instead of Saturday,
- All days are holy,
- Think that grace is all we need,
- The Apostles were taught something different for the New Testament church,
- We do not need the Commandments of God.
THIS IS THE MESSAGE FOR THESE TIMES and it will become MORE AND MORE SIGNIFICANT as we get closer to the time just before Christ returns. What is He waiting for? He is waiting for you to get this correct before He returns. Why? Because if you don’t get it right it will determine your eternal fate whether you will do what He asks you to do or will you do what man has determined to do.
The conflict is very clear. Just as it was between Christ and satan in heaven, between the serpent (satan) and Adam and Eve following God on Earth, and now between you and I, those who believe in keeping Sunday and myself who believes in honoring God by keeping the Sabbath, the conflict is clear and we have to make this conclusion, we cannot both be right? If we “keep” the Commandments then you’re wrong. If we “throw away” the Commandments, then I’m wrong. But by the verse itself, in the very last book of the Bible which speaks about what God expects from you and I, it is clear! It is amazingly clear, the bottom line which will separate you and I, those right from those wrong, will be the very way we have chosen to worship. Don’t you think it interesting it was also the very first recorded disagreement, in Scripture, which caused the death of the righteous Abel? Will you be the cause of my death because I choose to do what God has “commanded” me to do in Commandments?
Cain thought he was worshiping God by offering his best efforts and found out too late his worship was without merit, was worthless. What is your worship valued? Is it worthless? Are you doing it in the way God has commanded or do you think it doesn’t matter? Did it matter to Abel? Cain will pay the ultimate price for his sin because there can be no grace for him. Are you looking toward grace to cover your determined sin(s) because you choose to do wrong although you know the truth–now? Grace cannot do anything for you, and Christ’s death upon the cross will not be for you either. This is why Cain and those like him will have to die, paying their own debt because you rejected the offer of Christ’s death on your behalf, this explains why many will die and be lost eternally.
You have the opportunity to choose, to-day. Either it will be God’s day or man’s way. You choose.
May 17, 2017